Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sick of Redbox? Try VidAngel and skip the line by streaming movie goodness over the interwebs

It's been a long time since I have updated this space and I have been struggling with the first post to share with anyone who might stumble across this blog. Nevertheless, I have to get something up or I will never achieve this new goal of regularly writing on this blog.
https://www.vidangel.com?vip=9qtt11to
So my first post is a bit of a review about the streaming movie service VidAngel.com, which if you haven't seen or heard about this company you should definitely check them out. I first came across them on Facebook and thought it was some kind of gimmick, but after spending a long day at the beach with my kids, my wife and I were just too tired to drive to a Redbox to get a movie, so we figured we would try it out. Well, we haven't been back to Redbox since... How's it work? Well, you can always check out their FAQ online but you basically need a credit card to sign up for an account. You can then purchase a movie to stream right to your TV. Purchase? I know right...This might seem a little complicated but it really isn't. You purchase the movie for $20 so that you legally own it and can edit out any junk like profanity or nudity that you don't want to see. The filters they have are pretty good and simple to use. Then once you are finished watching the movie, you just sell it back to VidAngel for $19 and that $19 stays in your account so you can purchase and watch another movie. Don't worry, if you would rather cash out you can always have the money returned to your card. They also have convenient Auto Sell Back features so you can sell back the movie right after you are done viewing it. And that's pretty much it. If you have more questions you can always head over to their website or watch this video: My wife and I have really been the main VidAngel movie watchers in our household, but we did rent the newest Star Wars movie the other day to watch with our six year old and it was great. The convenience factor is through the roof since we don't have to go out to Redbox, wrestle all the kids in the car, or wait in line. Trust me, you will love it too. So head on over there and feel free to use my referral code by clicking on the link below.

https://www.vidangel.com?vip=9qtt11to

Let me know if you have any questions. Jim

No comments: