Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Mom's Gone Away!!!

I saw this meme the other day so I had to share it. I swear this is my 4 year old to a T. He could see his shoes right in front of him and still be like "HUH".

This week my wife is out of town for a girls get away with her sisters and mother. That's means I have been left home with our 3 little ones. The good news, it's nearly half over and they are all still alive. The bad news, well the house is pretty much trashed hahaha. Of course what do I do? Write a blog post instead of get to cleaning :-)

I just realized it's been months since I last wrote and I have completely failed on my New Years resolution to write on this thing once a week. Let's be honest, that's not the only resolution that has flown out the window. The whole gym thing, yeah it was fun while it lasted. Now I pretty much only go to the gym so I can use the free child care and get an hour to watch TV, LOL.


At any rate, I am hoping to come back here more regularly and post the things I am interested in, along with the occasion fun stuff with the kids and family. I have started tweeting a little bit more and I finished a wood bench. I just need to get around to putting the video together to share as well. All in time I guess.

No comments: